So it's that time of year again, that whole turninganotheryearolder thing. I've had mixed feelings about turning 25 but there are some potentially pretty exciting things coming up! (p.s. not babies...people always assume babies.)
I did terribly with my list last year, but I always hope that writing it down will give me that extra boost, 'cause who doesn't love ticking stuff off a to-do list!?
- Take a yoga class
- Visit a new state in America
- Travel to a new country
- Finish the Alphabetical Prop Project
- Try to blog at least 5 times a month
- Visit Stonehenge
- Give blood twice
- Make a quilt
- Spend a day at London Zoo
- Knit that darned scarf!
- Make an Advent calendar for Andrew & myself
- Make the most of my Art Fund Pass
- See The Book of Mormon
- Visit Highgate Cemetery
- Make an awesome birthday cake for Andrew - I have to see good on this promise!
- Visit an aquarium
- Spend another lazy day picnicking in Fulham Palace Gardens
- Take Andrew on the London Eye
- Walk the Thames Path from Putney to Tower Bridge or the Thames Barrier
- Spend a day in Greenwich
- Visit Highclere Castle
- Crochet 100 granny squares
- Visit the Horniman Museum
- Spend a day at Kensington Palace with afternoon tea in The Orangery
- Have a huge clear-out!
- Do a tandem skydive